HOMEBOUND/ASSISTED LIVING/HOSPITAL VISITATION:
• Volunteers visit parishioners in their home or assisted living facility or hospital, and visit with them, pray with them and distribute Holy Communion.
Gifts to Share: Compassionate, caring people with good listening skills who enjoy visiting with others.
• If you would like to help in the ministry or if you need Holy Communion brought to you or a loved one, please call the Parish Office.
• Volunteers from St. John Paul II and Mary Queen of Apostles visit the residents of Metron every Sunday on a rotating basis. They distribute Holy Communion and pray with the residents there. If you have a loved one at Metron who is Catholic and would like to receive Holy Communion please call the St. John Paul II Office.
VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS AND COMMITMENT FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE:
• Commitment varies depending on need.
• Protecting God’s Children class and background check required.
• A Volunteer needs to be a trained Extra-ordinary Minister of Holy Communion.